Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome.
Your destination for used books and book lots of all sorts. Build your library swiftly and with style!
We are an online bookstore, selling on eBay and Amazon, with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Initially, we started out buying and selling used textbooks (see our store on Amazon.com), and have since branched out into selling curated book lots, as well as rare and collectible books, on eBay. The books we list on eBay primarily come from both estates and private individuals, providing us with a diverse and always interesting selection. Our collection ranges from psychology and philosophy books to poetry and cook books. There are books to pique a multitude of interests in our collection.
Read more about us and what we do. If you have any questions, we’re always happy to help! Our goal is to find good homes for all our books, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Make sure to check out our blog, and connect with us on facebook, pinterest and twitter @TomTheBookGuy. We’d love to hear from you.
~ Tom and the Book Guys.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Strangest Book of the Week #20 – Collecting Antique Marbles - People will collect anything, oftentimes regardless of value. They can be insular hobbies, or serious academic/historical studies relating the collectible item to the culture at large. Currency is one of the big ones, of course – numismatics (coin collecting), and philately (stamp collecting). Also collected are vintage postcards, etc etc, but I did not know […]
- This Day in History August 2nd 1933 Hitler Becomes the Fuhrer of Germany - Hello you beautiful and intelligent people out there. I have today one of the darkest moments in the 20th Century, the day when Hitler ascended to dictatorial power. On August 2nd 1933 President Hindenburg passed away and Hitler combined the office of president with that of the chancellor, becoming the Fuhrer of the German people. […]
- This Day In History: July 21 1861 The First Battle of Bull Run - Greetings and salutations brilliant beautiful book and history enthusiasts! Today in History July 21st, 1861 The First Battle of Bull Run began. It was the first major land battle of the American Civil War and a rude awakening for Union forces. Three months after the events at Fort Sumter, which marked the beginning of the […]
- Valuable VHS? - Articles have popped up recently about the value of old VHS, particularly the Disney Black Diamond editions from the 1990s. Look at these headlines. Read the articles, if you’d like, but remember to bring your many grains of salt… You May Have Hit The Jackpot If You Still Own This Disney Movie On VHS Disney VHS […]
- Top 5 Favorite Comic Strips - After a bunch of history posts, let’s get light-hearted. On a different day, this could be a much different list, or maybe I could lengthen it. Five is a solid start, anyway! For every thousand comic strips that rely on tried-and-true (ie, cheap) gags, there’s one that breaks all molds. There’s that one that actually has […]
- Happy Bastille Day! - Hello you clever and beautiful readers. I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Bastille Day! Today in History, July 14th, 1789 French Revolutionaries stormed the massive fortress prison at the center of Paris; The Bastille. The Bastille had long stood as a symbol of royal repression to the peoples of Paris. The Mob smashed into […]